Adira Finance operates 653 business networks throughout Indonesia
Touches heart to instill pride and integrity in work
Built with a strong determination to be the best and a reliable company in the automotive consumer financing sector, PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance Tbk (“Adira Finance” or “the Company”) which was established since 1990, has become the largest finance company today to finance various automotive brands in Indonesia based on the size of the achievements in net income, overall market share and the amount of managed assets.
In March 2004, Adira Finance conducted an initial public offering, followed by the transfer of 75.0% shares of founding shareholders through a private placement to PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk (“Bank Danamon”),one of the largest private banks owned by the Temasek Group of Singapore. In July 2009, Bank Danamon executed its purchasing options on 20.0% shares owned by Mega Value Profits Limited, leading to an increase in Bank Danamon’s shareholding on Adira Finance to 95.0%. With the full support of Bank Danamon, the Company continues to expand its business by creating a competitive advantage that can produce high added value, either for consumers, dealers, business partners and stakeholders of the Company.
In line with the Company’s main competency in managing risks in retail financing, Adira Finance focuses its financing on high-return assets. With the massive funding support from Bank Danamon, as well as the professionalism and dedication of the Management and all employees, coupled with favorable economic conditions, in 2011 the Company made a new record in new bookings of Rp 32.6 trillion, 62.7% from motorcycles financing and the rest 37.3% from cars financing. The Company financed 15.8% of nationwide sales of new motorcycles and 6.6% of new cars in Indonesia, respectively, during 2011. The performance above is encouraging, amid the conditions of international automotive industry that has been getting consolidated as the impact of disruption on the supply-side, due to the tsunami in Japan and the flood disaster in Thailand.
To develop employees with high competence and loyalty, the Company has implemented a culture, which we call “management by heart”, that is managing through a constant and amicable communication between the management or the key personnel with the employees, and providing appropriate compensation as well as continuous training programs that touched the hearts of the employees, business partners and the community in general. Overall these efforts have been resulting in pride and love for the Company. Adira Finance continues to spread its wings by incessantly innovating new financing products and strive to provide the best services for its consumers, as well as to strengthen its position as a finance company that is capable in financing a variety of automotive brands. This strategy is proven to be effective in accordance with the development in the automotive industry. With the support of more than 28,000 employees and 653 business networks spread across various cities in Indonesia, Adira Finance has established itself as one of the leading motor vehicle consumer financing companies in Indonesia.